"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." TS Eliot

Friday, April 1, 2011

24

Today's weather was nasty.  So my friend and I walked the steps in the cathedral of learning on Pitt's campus.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathedral_of_Learning Apparently we took our lives in our hands walking up and down those steps.  We were able to walk up 36 floors, the rest are not accessible.  Though we did try.  A tweedy professorial type set us straight and told us where to obtain the best views.

A pretty window in one of the international rooms. Twas a lovely walk finished off with lunch at Ali Baba.  One of my all time favorite places to eat in the burgh.
That's a foggy view of Schenley Park.
I do believe I am halfway through my SWFB commitement.  Fancy that.

1 comment: