"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." TS Eliot

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 36



So somewhere in that time when I wasn't posting I lost count of the days.  Today is actually day 36.  Phew, don't we all feel better now.  I was dragging around this morning bemoaning the weather and my list of chores.  My walk today was totally invigorating and helped change my perspective quite a bit.  Exercise has been proven to alleviate the symptoms of mild depression.  I am a believer.









This sign was posted on a pole at a bus stop.  This homeowner is clearly miffed at the treatment his property is receiving at the hands of the bus riders.  I thought it was kind of funny.  There was a pile of cigarrette butts right next to it.  These kinds of signs never work.  They just make you look crazy.  How about putting a little garbage can near by?  That's probably more helpful and would get you your desired result.  Also, at least people are eating fruit!

1 comment:

  1. I love the flowers and your post makes me smile. Mwaaahhhh!

    ReplyDelete