"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." TS Eliot

Monday, April 11, 2011

Is it day 33?

I am behind in my posting.  Today I walked first thing in the morning and Molly was overheated before we began! oy.  I walked for 58 minutes and 5,028 steps. 

This Brandi Carlile song was on a mix a friend gave me, and I was very moved.  This friend lost her children in a car accident two years ago.  Her blog, Calapitter, is listed on the right.  If you haven't read there (I know my three followers have!) go have a visit.  And today maybe think of her and her kids.

She and I are going to a concert tonight.  One of the many blessings she has brought into my life is going to see live music.  It has been ages since that was part of my routine and with her presence in my life, live music is back.

1 comment:

  1. I love Brandi Carlile! My country won't let me listen to your video, unfortunately...grrr uk...

    ReplyDelete