"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." TS Eliot

Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's a twofer 25 and 26



Today was Emma's ninth birthday.  We started the day out at home opening presents and having a light breakfast.  We then had a breakfast date at a friend's house with more yummies and candles and presents.  After this I squeezed in my first walk.  I walked the neighborhood and somehow managed to soak up a few moments of sun in what has otherwise been a grim weather week.

Yesterday just got away from me and the walk never happened so this evening, along with my kids, I did a 20 minute walk a mile work out followed by a 40 minute walk and sculpt.  Thank you comcast on demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment