"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." TS Eliot

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

14

Today sucked enormous donkey penis.  That's right, you heard me.  I know you don't want to hear my long list of whiney complaints.  Suffice it to say that my day is summed up by the woman at Beacon and Beechwood who gave *me* the finger when SHE ran the stop sign.  Classy!  I am solo parenting right now so I ended up doing a 45 minute on demand "Walk and Sculpt" exercise show and a 15 minute yoga routine.  That's all I could give today. 

Today I am grateful for coffee and the kindest and coolest of all baristas, Jamie, at Make Your Mark.  That was one of my day's better moments. 

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/23/270084/restaurant/Point-Breeze/Make-Your-Mark-Artspace-Coffeehouse-Pittsburgh

1 comment: