"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." TS Eliot

Monday, March 21, 2011

Lucky 13

Today's weather is glorious.  It is warm and balmy with a bit of a breeze.  The mud is squishy and the trees are in full bud.  I had a brown bag lunch with my friend in Upper Frick Park.  Then she joined me for my walk.  I did run out of the house without my ipod but I took a few pics with my phone.  This one is of a budding forsythia.  There were two little bugs on there making babies but I didn't have a good enough lens to capture the R rated action.

Today I am so very grateful for the women in my life.  Beautiful friends who are tolerant, hilarious, warm and wonderful make my life so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment