"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." TS Eliot

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Me and Mr. Buble

Today is day 16.  It started out cold and dreary this morning, but when I started my walk at 4:30 the sun was out and it was a nice brisk temperature.  I walked for 58 minutes and 5 seconds, 4,905 steps.  The soundtrack was Michael Buble.  He is one of my guilty pleasures.  His voice makes me swoon and I heart all the old standards.  My husband approves of my Michael love.  I have a lot of guilty pleasures.  Tuna noodle casserole with potato chips on top, The Nancy Grace show.  This one in particular I will only indulge in if my husband is not in the same room as the TV and the kids are in bed.  Munchos...oh that salty goodness.  Jennifer Aniston movies.  The list goes on.  How ya like me now?   What are your guilty pleasures?

1 comment:

  1. Did you know Michael Buble will be in Pittsburgh on June 10th?

    I can't believe you admitted you like to watch Nancy Grace in a public forum. You're braver than me. I have been known to watch Jersey Shore on occasion though I would never admit to that. :-)

    ReplyDelete