"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." TS Eliot

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Garbage Day 12

Today I wanted my walk to be a bit more useful.  The girls and I walked up and down Stanley Street and picked up garbage and recyclables.  The most unusual thing we found was an entire unopened bottle of white vinegar.  After emptying that, Emma was pretty much a lost cause.  Vinegar is one of her least favorite smells.  They were troopers for the most part but I lost their help at 40 minutes. 

I am here to say that fast food is not only ruining the health of our country's citizens, it makes up abot 75% of the litter on Stanley Street. That and cigarette butts.  Ewwww.

57 minutes
1,338 steps

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at a house on Stanley Street. Someone bought it out from under me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well darn! There were at least two for sale last I checked

    ReplyDelete