"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." TS Eliot

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 4

What a difference a day makes.  Today was all sunshine and tweeting birds.  I unfortunately had to add a pit stop into my walk to pick up antibiotics for Maeve.  She came down with strep throat over the past two days.  Good to know that yesterday she was at The Carnegie Museum sharing her germs with the whole city.  Due to this stop I did not take my dog along on the walk.  It turns out that it is she who has been propelling me up all these hills.  It was a much more challenging walk without her. 59 minutes 6,370 steps. 

On the soundtrack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARIr6S_0lAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment