"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." TS Eliot

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 7

One week down!  Yay me!  Thanks go to my friend Amy for keeping me company today.  We had a lovely, chatty walk in Schenly Park.  I feel so lucky to have this gorgeous green open space just minutes from my door.  Molly was off leash and running around like crazy.  A few times she went down over a ledge and I was worried but she always tromped back up with a smile on her face.  1 hour and 7 minutes today 7,173 steps.  And the rain held out.  I am definitely in a better state of mind today.  This evening I have a date with my oldest daughter.  I am so grateful that she wants to spend time with me.  I will enjoy that while it lasts.  She is approaching those tween years at light speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment